The all-cash buy is far from dead however, according to Ed Mermelstein, a Manhattan-based real estate attorney. Mermelstein attests to the fact that many buyers from China and Eastern European nations still come to the Big Apple favoring the all-cash deal. For affluent Manhattanites and other American buyers, the pendulum has begun swinging to traditional mortgages and other more creative ways of financing a home, Mermelstein said.
Edward A. Mermelstein
- International Corporate and Real Estate Law expertise
- Private Equity investment and Joint Ventures
- Real Estate Investment, Management and Development
- Claims and Disputes resolution
- Compliance with U.S. Laws
- Fluent in English, Russian